County Commissioner’s Meeting Agenda fpr May 2, 2012
AGENDA FOR THE REGULAR SESSION OF THE
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS OF MADISON COUNTY, FL,
TO BE HELD AT THE COMMISSIONERS MEETING ROOM
COURTHOUSE ANNEX, WEDNESDAY,
May 2, 2012, 9:00 a.m.
ADOPTION OF THE AGENDA
PETITIONS FROM THE PUBLIC – FIVE (5) MINUTE LIMIT
APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES FROM THE REGULAR MEETING HELD April 18, 2012.
1. Constitutional Officers
2. County Attorney
3. County Coordinator
1. Reappointment of Commissioner Vickers to the Suwannee River Economic Council, Inc. Board of Directors.
2. Acceptance of Bid by The Management Experts for Request for Qualifications for Emergency Management Contractual Services Grant.
3. Approval of Utility Easement for Tri-County Electric Co-op for NE Juniper Drive.
4. Approval of Tourist Development Council Grant for the Madison County Recreational Association’s May 20th Jubilee Celebration in the Amount of $3,500.
PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
1. Approval of Bid for Resurfacing of CR 150 and a Portion of NW Honey Lake Road – Mr. Lonnie Thigpen.
2. Discussion of Draft Resolution for Commercial Solid Waste – Mr. Jerome Wyche.
3. Discussion Regarding Piggy-back on CR 150 Bid for Paving of Greenville Collection Center Site – Mr. Jerome Wyche.
1. Review of Federal Court Order Regarding Redistricting – County Attorney.
1. 9:00 A.M. – Joint County / City Meeting for Consideration of Amendment to ITT Settlement Agreement.
2. Discussion of Possible Agreement with Madison ARC / Personnel Development Services to Operate Cherry Lake Beach – Mr. Tim Ressler.
3. Presentation Regarding Department of Transportation 5-year Tentative Work Program – Mr. Jordan Green, FDOT.
4. Review with Possible Approval of Changes to Health Department Fees – Ms. Kim Barnhill.
5. Review with Possible Approval of Proposed Counter Offer to Aucilla Landfill for 90 Acres – Commissioner Parrish and Mr. Allen Cherry.
6. Discussion with Possible Action of Donation of Surplus Property to the Town of Greenville – Commissioner Parrish and Mr. Allen Cherry.
7. Discussion of Replacing Phone Service for Courthouse Annex – Mr. Allen Cherry.
8. Approval of Work at the Madison County Recreation Center – Mr. Allen Cherry.
9. 2:00 P.M. – Dedication of Four Freedoms Trail Rest Area in Memory of Deputy Marcus Jones.